Flame Harley Tour of Cambodia
If you are interested in this tour please click the 'book this tour' button and we keep you informed when the next tour will be departing or email email@example.com and let us know when you would like to start your tour!
pillion riders are free
6 Day Coastal Tour
- See what Flame is doing first hand, and get involved with us for a day (or more)
- Meet the wonderful friendly Cambodian people and fall in love with them
- Travel Cambodia with with English speaking guides who have lived here for many years
- Confront the sobering but important Khmer history in Phnom Penh, with included visits to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Choeung Ek Memorial
- Explore the beautiful beaches of the south
- Enjoy the guidance of a local expert
- Ever fancied riding a Harley Davidson across Cambodia? Here is your chance!
- Medical support: an qualified medic will be riding with the group and carrying a substantial medical kit on his bike;
- A support vehicle to carry your luggage, spare parts and a spare motorcycle;
- Distance: 800km;
- Duration: 6 days total including welcome day & 1 non-riding day (ish)
- Start / finish: Phnom Penh;
- Suitable for pillion riders? Yes, bring your partner and they stay for FREE!
We will collect your from you accomodation and take you to visit a Flame Project. We will have dinner with some of the Flame Young Adults.
You will be collected from your hotel and taken to Choeng Ek Genocide Centre, better known as the killing fields. This visit to the killing fields is optional, you are welcome to wait outside with Murray in a café while others visit. From Choeng Ek we will travel to Takmau outside of Phnom Penh and driven to just outside of Phnom Penh to collect your bike to begin the motorcycle tour, this is to avoid Phnom Penh’s chaotic traffic. We will travel to Takeo for lunch before we travel to Kampot where we check into the Mea Culpha Guesthouse. That evening an optional boat trip up the Kampot River is available.
Depart Kampot and travel to Tatai, 30kms from the Thai border. Check into the Tatai Resort and Marina
Stay in Tatai, travel into Koh Kong in the morning to visit the local market. After lunch in Koh Kong we will travel back to the Tatai Resort and do a boat trip to the Tatai waterfalls.
Depart Kep and travel to Bokor Mountain. The ride up Bokor is spectacular, the Swiss Alps of the Tropics! On Bokor Mountain we will visit the old Casino, and then have lunch at the new Casino. After lunch we will travel back down the mountain and on to Phnom Penh. You will be delivered back to your accomodation by car.
- Dinner with Flame Young Adults
- Boat Trip to Tatai Waterfalls
- Crab Banquet in Kep
- Hire of the most awesome Harley Davidson's ever.
- Tour T-Shirts
- Medical Professional
- Support vehicle which carries luggage and a spare motorbike
- Personal travel insurance
- Phnom Penh Accomodation
- Entrance into the Killing Fields museum
- Excess on damage to motorbike of $1000 USD
- Evening meals (unless stated)
- Alcohol / soft drinks
- Other personal expenses
- Emergency transportation