8 DAY Northern TOUr
- See what Flame is doing first hand, and get involved with us for a day (or more)
- Meet the wonderful friendly Cambodian people and fall in love with them
- Travel Cambodia with with English speaking guides who have lived here for many years
- Confront the sobering but important Khmer history in Phnom Penh, with visits to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Choeung Ek Memorial
- Enjoy the guidance of a local expert
- Ever fancied riding a Harley Davidson across Cambodia? Here is your chance!
- Medical support: an qualified medic will be riding with the group and carrying a substantial medical kit on his bike;
- A support vehicle to carry your luggage, spare parts and a spare motorcycle;
- Start / finish: Phnom Penh;
- Suitable for pillion riders? Yes, bring your partner and they stay for FREE!*
We will collect you from your accomodation and take you to visit a Flame Project. In the afternoon you will be taken to Tol Sleng Museum (S21) and the killing fields. In the evening we will go out with the Mobile Medical team or have dinner with the Flame Young Adults (if possible).
*It is possible to arrive a day early and spread these activities over two days if you wish.
You will be collected from your hotel and driven a few kms down route 6 where we will collect our motorbikes. Stop for lunch at Snoul. Travel onto Sen Monorom in Mondulkiri Province. Stay at the luxurious Mayura Hill Resort.
Stay in Sen Monorom. Visit the Boosra Waterfall and zipline. After lunch visit an elephant sanctuary.
Travel to Ban Lung in Ratanakiri province. A few years ago the Ratanakiri to Mondulkiri “road” was known as the Death Highway. A hard day’s ride on a trail bike. Now it is one of the great roads to ride in Cambodia. We will stop for a traditional lunch at Bambusa in Koh Nheak . This is the most traditional of Cambodian meals possible, there is no power so everything will be cooked over an open flame. After lunch we will continue onto Ban Lung and check into the Yeakloam Hotel & Spa.
Travel to the village of Sra Em, this village has the nearest hotels to the Preah Vihear Temple complex. We will stay at either the Preah Vihear Jaya Hotel or the Boutique Hotel . If we arrive early enough those who are interested can ride 35km to the Preah Vihear Temples. We will travel to the base camp on the Harleys followed by a tough trek up the mountain for those with the enthusiasm.
Travel to Siem Reap. Check into the Sokharoth Hotel. No visit to Siem Reap is complete without heading down to Pub Street for dinner.
Visit Angkor Wat and other Temples. This is optional, should you choose to visit the temples we will organise Tuk Tuks or Taxis and a specialist English speaking guide. The Tuk Tuk and guide is included but not the entry fee to the Temple.
- Activities with Flame
- Tour Guide and Transport to Angkor Wat
- Entrance to Boosra Falls
- Lunch at Bambusa
- Hire of the most awesome Harley Davidson's ever.
- Tour T-Shirts
- Medical Professional
- Support vehicle which carries luggage and a spare motorbike
- Personal travel insurance
- Phnom Penh Accomodation
- Phnom Penh Meals including dinner with Flame Young Adults
- Entrance fees for the Zipline
- Entrance fees to the elephant sanctuary
- Entrance fees to Tol Sleng & Killing Fields museums
- Entrance fees to Angkor Wat & Preah Vihear Temples
- Excess on damage to motorbike of $1000 USD
- Evening meals (unless stated)
- Lunch (unless stated)
- Alcohol / soft drinks
- Other personal expenses
- Emergency transportation
FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL
TO SAVE YOU A PLACE ON THE TOUR PAY A DEPOSIT BELOW AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH WILL ALL THE INFORMATION FOR THE TOUR
DON'T FORGET PILLION RIDERS ARE FREE!*
Want to come on the tour and not sit on a motorbike for 8 days? send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we arrange for you to travel in style (costs may differ from the tour above) in car.
Can't make this tour or would like a shorter tour? Send us an email email@example.com and we will let you know about our future & shorter tours
*FREE - means accomodation, breakfast and included meals are free - all costs under 'included' are covered but not anything under 'exclusions'.